Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

update

OK I know this sounds messed up. But I felt better before things started shrinking. My headaches are worse. To the point that Shane and Mom have to hold my head to help ease the pressure. I am dizzy all the time now and have chest pain on and off. I also am more tired than I have ever been.My neuropathy is worse.Only good I can say at this point is that I get a second round of gene therapy. I am headed toward a bombardment of chemo because they want to get a better or rather cleaner strain of DNA to make the next treatment hopefully better. That means getting my Leukemia under better control. Good news is I am going to make it to my next birthday  35 here I come. Hopefully I will make it to my next one. 5 months on the time line down so far. So here is to beating the odds. Anybody who ever said God does not give you more than you can handle, I have to say, he can stop anytime now. I think I have reached my quota of pain and what I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment