Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Day Back

First day back at work went better than I thought. I felt weak and jello legged from being in bed for so long. head pressure and headaches are a little worse due to being up. I made it through lunch then I threw up my soup and my medicine. as I did not bring extra medicine and my doctor is still on vacation. i opted to go home so I could rest and be ready for the day tomorrow. so we will see what happens in the am.
still getting chemo for the leukemia.The hope is that they can either better control my leukemia or put it into remission so if I am blessed enough to get a second round of gene therapy that it will be a better strand. so big thanks to Auntie Jenny for being my continuous daily driver and thank you Untie Aaron for picking me up today and bringing right up to the door. Will let you all know how the week progresses. At least this time my hair is growing instead of falling out like last time.It is nice when they have to ask you to shave your head for a procedure and not because it is falling out. Ahhh the mysteries of chemo and why some loose hair and some don't.OK took my nightly meds and starting to loose my train of thoughts. Good night, See yah on the flip side with a headache that never goes away HA AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment