Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

GOOD NEWS

Finally GREAT NEWS. Had a little trip to the ER on Monday due to some chest pain. This resulted in having a scan of my brain being done today instead of at the end of the month. I officially have one tumor that has shrunk 1 inch and is pulling away from the tentacles and a second tumor that shrunk 2 mm. This is the cause  of my chest pain and going in and out of a fib and having the shortness of breath and chest pain. But I will take that in replace of the tumors finally shrinking!!!!! I will get gene therapy again in April. We are at the 2 week mark right now so there is still plenty of time for more good to happen. But it is working!!!!! How excited am i. If I had the energy and the ability I would probably be doing flips in the office. Here is to good news and hopefully more good news to come!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing! Does this mean the headaches are getting better too?
    I am soooo happy to read this! Whoo hoo! Keep kicking cancers ass!

    ReplyDelete