Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tired of being sick

It is not bad enough to have to deal with all the side effects and crap from chemo and radiation but to top it off I have to get a cold on top of it. So 7 days in on antibiotics, I find out last week I started draining from one of my tumor sites. So on Wed I had some crap put in my head to plugg up the hole that only made the headaches and pressure worse and put the cold pressure on that now try and blow your nose.Kind of feels like your eyes are going to pop out and face is going to fall off. I would rather be vomitting,sad to say but true.Now to top  it off I have lost my voice. I can barely whisoer and my throat feels like it is on fire along with all the pressure. Oh but no more antibiotics or steroids for me, not with a white count of 3. With any luck Santa will at least get rid of my cold for christmas but I will not hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment