Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

I am awake

Ok it is 2 am and I am up.Some stupid schmuck decided to fax our house phone.Guess what it woke up Megan so after dealing with putting her back to sleep I am now AWAKE. Still no voice, yeah.Not quite sure how I am going to pull off work today. We will just have to see.So since I am awake, lets talk about pain. It is cold. My feet are blocks of ice that are clumsy and are tripping me every time I walk. I can not lay down as the pain in my hips does not allow it even with my Tens unit.I can not take pain medication for another 3 hrs and I do not want to take any more neurontin as it makes me crazy. So here I am up, alone with my thoughts and prayers until I can fall back asleep. Oh well. I guess with cancer you get what you can and make due around the rest,

No comments:

Post a Comment