Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

OK so Christmas was great. I enjoyed seeing everyone Christmas eve. That meant the world to me. I am finally getting over this cold. Yes it is 3 am and I am awake again. I have a scan this morning. I have been having some really bad headaches and they want to see if things are getting worse or if the tumors are actually shrinking. The latter would be nice but filled with pain. Oh well can't have everything. Thank you to all of you that donated to our family over the holidays, it is much appreciated. All I want is your prayers and company.Please don't feel like you have to do something. If you want to I am not going to give you any ideas and I won't stop you because everyone deals with this in there own way and if you feel the need to give we will accept. But really time spent with family and friends and prayers are all I will ever ask for. More time. Seems like such a small thing until someone gives you a time limit. but I say screw that i am too cranky and stubborn to believe in time tables. I am a nurse we are the worse patients and I have seen my share of miracles. All I need is one for me. In case I have not said it lately cancer sucks.
Oh yeah, if anyone is reading this, you don't have to post yourself as a follower but send me a little comment that you have been here.It is nice to know when someone I care about is thinking of me.

3 comments:

  1. I am here Julie. You are in my thoughts and you have my prayers. I wish there was something else I could offer you. I would gladly share your pain if I could just as I am sure many others would. Call my anytime day or night if there is anything I can do...
    Holly R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to spend time with you over Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Julie:) I finally made it to your blog, YAY. We had such a good time seeing you and Shane over Christmas, you keep saying you get cranky, but you seemed just like you always did(lol) maybe you were just always cranky? Anyway, I am here and I am praying my butt off for you, I am also keeping your family, especially Shane and Meagan in my prayers as well. You guys have always had a special place in my heart and I will be here every day.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete