Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

People are Great

OK so I am getting ready to go back to work tomorrow and now I have a fever to follow with this cold. I am going to work tomorrow. I will sweat this sucker out of me tonight. Anyways. Yesterday friends of ours called to have us over after Megan's Christmas program. The members of the edgewater flying field dropped off a but load of presents for Megan. Joi's dad wanted Megan to have a extra special Christmas because she is a wonderful girl who takes care of her mommy when she is sick. It amazes me the generosity of people. I can not thank them enough for all they have done. Megan is a special child who rubs my head when it hurts,who plays quietly when I am tired and understands her mom is sick. She acts out only when she is not allowed to help or when we try to hide stuff from her. I am grateful that we were able to tell her these presents came early from Santa because of how much she does for me.
I hope her capacity to care never changes and  I hope that one day I will be able to give her the normal childhood she deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment