Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So, I have had the one trip to the er for chest pain that I have everyday now. The headaches are getting worse. They feel like a hard spike being drove into my head at any number of different points, at a number of different times. Before holding pressure had helped but now if I press on one area another starts to hurt just as bad. Even the skin on my head is super sensitive and hurts sometimes just to rub my head. Next scan is not until the 8th. The general consensus is that the pain is because the main part of the tumors are being pulled off of the tentacle part. I am having some speech issues more than usual, my patience is non exsitent and wish I had a way to not speak at all so I would not accidentally hurt people but that is not to be. also by the end of the week I am stumbling and falling more. I have days when I can keep nothing down or I am starving and eat too much. Bone pain has picked up this past week and I am eager for my next scan and white count. I have to schedule a harvesting but we are trying to get my white count in better shape so the new strand of DNA will have less cancer cells and be more potent.I am happy that the therapy is working but the side effects are hard.There is a question of whether me working is helping stimulate my brain for better results or are the side effects too much and I need to stop. No one has a good answer for this. I will be happy if I can get rid of the headaches and joint pain. I know somethings are permit now like the Reynard's disease, neuropathy and a fib. I am hoping the side effects of the speech and mobility get better and the headaches at least go down a couple notches. So a lot to happen on the 8th.Harvesting is the easy part but the next procedure has me worried because at the very least if it works or even better the side effects will be worse and they are not that pleasant to begin with. Oh well. God never gives us more than we can handle  Right?????

No comments:

Post a Comment