Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things are getting interesting

So Friday I woke up not feeling quite right,after roaming the house for about 10 mins I ended up in the bathroom, heaving my guts up with a headache like someone was trying to pull my skull apart. Hello to the pain of brain tumors separating or shrinking. Bad news is we thought the last 2 tumors had separated,well only partially,BOO. So I am meeting with the cancer institute on wed to see about getting my gene therapy and the ins and outs of that. With any luck I will be able to have it by the end of the month. Little scared about going through the pain of tumors breaking apart or shrinking. This is my goal and my only way to get off that damn timeline.But the pain is a scary thing no having experienced twice. It drops you to the ground you can't see anything but halos of light and you vomit so hard but nothing comes up and then your chest hurts for 2 to 3 days after, you end up in bed for at least 1 day because it is that debilitating.Have I mentioned lately that cancer SUCKS. More to come after the doctor pow wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment