Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

OK so I am hopeful that this year is a whole lot better than last year.I am hopeful there is a  miracle as always for the gene therapy to work. I am hopeful that I will survive the split of the tumors. I am hopeful to be able to dive this year. I am hopeful to be able to run with Megan this year. I am hopeful that I will be in God's hand and everything will be alright. I have asked nothing of the new year but hope. I ask nothing more from friends and family than what they already give me, support and love. On the up side I did start chemo by pills and injections and am getting enough prednisone that I actually am hungry. It does not always stay down but at least I am wanting to eat now. Sour or sweet stuff makes the metallic taste of radiation go away faster.Hello candy my old friend. I won't have tooth left in my head when I finally make it to the dentist. Oh well. Pain and headaches the same as always.Working on a driving schedule so I won't be on the road if the tumors separate. That would be kind of bad. I have my first teal sit down and talk with the American cancer doctors soon to see, how we are going to proceed.My neuropathy is a little out of control so I got to get in to see someone about that soon. Other than that nothing new till new scan in about 4 hours. Good night again, update to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there pretty lady! HOPE is a great thing to have and hold onto. I'm praying and asking my mom to set up a prayer chain for you too! And with that said, if you ever want company, someone to play with Megan, an errand to be run, or a ride anywhere ... you can hit me up. For the most part I'm free, home all day, usually. Here's to the new found hope in this new bright year! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete